Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Letters to Ministers - Waiting for Response

Tanya Plibersec
Federal Minister for Housing
tanya@tanyaplibersek.com.
422 Crown Street,
Surry Hills,
NSW 2010    01/04/08

On seeing your interview with Kerry O’Brien on ABC TV 7:30 Report
I would like to bring to your attention a way of giving all Australians an affordable home and at the same time reducing the cost to Governments.

Especially the neediest homeless beggars young and old we see on the streets around Australia every day.

If you will give me the opportunity, I can show you how this objective can be achieved. With or without first homebuyer benefits. Because these Homes are so cheap to build it is mind-blowing.

The Homes being built today are not practical for the average Poverty stricken Australians. We need to look at different and alternative ways of tackling the Homeless problem.
For the average Australian, homes are overbuilt, expensive to build, unsafe, hot, costly to maintain, fire hazards for children, the list can go on.

I have a Patent for a Formwork to Build Homes that will cost 1/3rd of what it is costing to build a small home, and overcome all these problems.
Government Department don’t seam too interested, I have telephoned several Government Departments without success, they never return my calls.

Hopefully your Department will listen to me as you have nothing to lose and much to gain. A Building Engineer has told me my Idea (Patent) is Brilliant.

I am contemplating on going overseas to Thailand before the end of April, as a Mission there is very interested to have one of these Homes built for there Children and I will show them how this is achievable.

I can be contacted by telephone in Australia before the 20th April, otherwise please contact me by mail or email.

Yours sincerely


Albert  Flatman

Telephone private 08 93358805
Mobile:    0424790000
P.O. Box 1752 Fremantle W.A. 6959
Australia

No comments: